DIRECT POWER DESIGN
B560M AORUS motherboard uses an 12+1 phases digital CPU power design which includes both digital PWM Controller and DrMOS. These 100% digital controller and additional 8 Solid-pin CPU Power Connectors offer incredible precision in delivering power to the motherboard’s most power-hungry and energy-sensitive components, allowing enthusiasts to get the absolute maximum performance from the new Intel 11th Gen CPU.
ADVANCED THERMAL SOLUTION
B560M AORUS uses high performance Fully Covered thermal design with high coverage MOSFET Heatsinks and thick thermal pad, providing ultimate MOSFET cooling performance for enthusiasts, overclockers and gamers.
With the best quality components and GIGABYTE R&D design capability, the B560M AORUS is a true beast among motherboards.
B560M AORUS PRO AX features RGB FUSION 2.0 and offers users the option to control onboard, external light strips, and/or AORUS devices with RGB/ Addressable RGB LEDs to make their PC more unique and stylish.
- Supports 11th and 10t
- h Gen Intel® C
- Dual Channel Non-ECC Unbuffered DDR4, 4 DIMMs
- Direct 12+1 Phases Digital VRM Solution with 50A DrMOS
- Shielded Memory Routing for Better Memory Overclocking
- Fully Covered Thermal Design with High Coverage MOSFET Heatsinks
- Onboard Intel® WiFi 6 802.11ax 2T2R & BT5 with AORUS Antenna
- Blazing Fast Intel® 2.5GbE LAN with cFosSpeed
- Dual Ultra-Fast NVMe PCIe 4.0*/3.0 x4 M.2 with Thermal Guard
- SuperSpeed USB 3.2 Gen2x2 TYPE-C® delivers up to 20Gb/s Transfer Speeds
- Pre-installed IO Shield for Easy and Quick Installation
- RGB FUSION 2.0 with Multi-Zone Addressable LED Light Show Design, Support Addressable LED & RGB LED Strips
- Smart Fan 6 Features Multiple Temperature Sensors , Hybrid Fan Headers with FAN STOP
- Q-Flash Plus Update BIOS without Installing the CPU, Memory and Graphics Card