GeForce RTX™ 3050 GAMING X 8G
The GeForce RTX™ 3050 is built with the powerful graphics performance of the NVIDIA Ampere architecture. It offers dedicated 2nd gen RT Cores and 3rd gen Tensor Cores, new streaming multiprocessors, and high-speed G6 memory to tackle the latest games. Step up to GeForce RTX.
Boost Clock / Memory Speed
- 1845 MHz / 14 Gbps
- 8GB GDDR6
- DisplayPort x 3
HDMI x 1 (Supports [email protected] as specified in HDMI 2.1)
TWIN FROZR 8 Thermal Design
- TORX Fan 4.0: A masterpiece of teamwork, fan blades work in pairs to create unprecedented levels of focused air pressure.
- Core Pipe: Precision-crafted heat pipes ensure max contact to the GPU and spread heat along the full length of the heatsink.
- Airflow Control: Don’t sweat it, Airflow Control guides the air to exactly where it needs to be for maximum cooling.
RGB Mystic Light
- Mystic Light gives you complete control of the RGB lighting for MSI devices and compatible RGB products.
- The exclusive MSI Center software lets you monitor, tweak, and optimize MSI products in real-time.
THE GAMING YOU KNOW & TRUST
The latest iteration of MSI’s iconic GAMING series once again brings performance, low-noise efficiency, and aesthetics that hardcore gamers have come to recognize and trust. Now you too can enjoy all your favorite games with a powerful graphics card that stays cool and silent. Just the way you like it.
WE KEEP IT COOL AND QUIET
The TWIN FROZR 8 thermal system has been designed for efficiency. Expect a perfect balance of cool and quiet for more fun during endless gaming sessions.
TEAMWORK MAKES THE DREAM WORK
TORX FAN 4.0 is built on teamwork, with pairs of fan blades bound together with an outer ring design link that focuses airflow into the updated TWIN FROZR 8 cooling system.
TOTALLY COOL CORE PIPES
Core Pipes are precision-machined for maximum contact over the GPU and spread the heat along the full length of the heatsink for optimal cooling.
SHHHH…SILENCING HEATSINK DESIGN
Stay stealthy with Airflow Control which improves airflow dynamics. Deflectors provide additional surface area and guide air to where it’s needed for maximum cooling. Wave-curved 2.0 fin edges disrupt unwanted airflow harmonics resulting in reduced noise.