Terms and Conditions
Computech Group welcomes your visit to this site and we are pleased to provide all information and services, and the following are the legal terms and restrictions imposed on all visitors to this site and related sites:
1. Your access to the site indicates your knowledge and acceptance of these terms and conditions and your full acceptance of them, and is a confirmation of your commitment to the content of these terms and conditions of Computech and its website.
2. Those under the age of 14 are not entitled to register for membership, and Computech has the right to cancel any membership for any member under 14 years old.
3. When you register on the site, you are obligated to provide us with some information to complete the registration process, to include a password of your own, and when you accept the request, you will be a member on the website.
4. The site is not responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of your information and password, in the event that you have given it to someone else and in the event of any operations that may be unreliable, the site has the right to permanently suspend the account without referring to you.
5. Computech grants the customer a non-transferable or revocable license to use the site under the specified terms and conditions, and the purpose of this license is to shop for personal items sold on the site or browse the site for prices or specifications of our products, and it is prohibited to use for commercial purposes or use in the name of any party Third, except as expressly and transparently permitted in advance by us, any breach or breach of these Terms and Conditions will result in the immediate revocation of the license granted in this paragraph without any notice to you.
6. Computech is committed to fully maintaining the confidentiality of all data of all customers registered on the site, and no party is provided with any private information about your account except for the name, phone number and address, in the event that you make any purchase.
7. Computech reserves all copyrights, trademarks, patents and other intellectual property rights in the Services and Materials. The Materials and Services are limited to Computech customers and are made available only for their convenience and Computech does not grant you any ownership rights or license to any such Services and Materials.
8. Any unauthorized use or reproduction of the information, services, materials and proprietary rights contained in this site and the rights of third parties or that violate public order, morals or intellectual property rights of others is strictly prohibited.
9. Computech shall not be liable for any loss or damage arising directly or indirectly from the use of this website including special, incidental or consequential loss or damage, or loss or damage arising out of it in any way, including but not limited to limitation, arising from any defect, error, deficiency or inaccuracy in this website.
10. Computech does not assume or accept any responsibility for enabling you to link to another website or the consequences of interacting with the contents of another website. Any hyperlinks within this website are intended to provide information and convenience to you and have not been analyzed or verified by Computech and Compute’s inclusion of such links does not imply Hyperlink to any approval of the materials on any of these sites and does not bear any criminal or civil liability accordingly, and no third party has the right to claim anything or compensation for that.
11. Computech recommends its valued customers to check the terms and conditions of the legal restrictions on other websites, which may be harmed by others through the Elaraby Group website, and Computech disclaims all responsibility for that in accordance with the previous paragraph.
12. If you are concerned about your data, you have the right to request access to the personal data that we hold about you or have previously transferred to us, and you have the right to request that any errors in your personal data be corrected, and this is done free of charge.
13. We may transfer your information to other companies in our group or to our agents and contractors to assist us in related transactions and for example to a third party to assist us in delivering products to you, receiving payments from you and using them for statistical and marketing research purposes, to assist our customer service team or to send our offers We may need to share information with a third party in order to protect against fraud and reduce credit risk.
14. All customer posts on the site and what you provide to us, including – but not limited to – questions, criticisms, comments and suggestions collectively in the term “posts” become our sole and exclusive property, and in no way belong to the customer, as well as the rights that apply On any post, once you share your comments or criticism with us on the site, you also grant us the right to use the name you display that is directly related to that criticism, comment or other content, and you have no right to use a false email address, pretend to be someone else or try to mislead us or any third party regarding the authenticity and reliability of any such Submissions, and we may delete or hide any such Submissions, but we are not obligated to do so.
15. In connection with any competition competitions on the Computech Facebook page www.facebook.com/Computech.Company, we use the data to notify the winners and to advertise our offers, and you can find more details about the terms of participation in each competition/contest on our Facebook page Facebook.
16. In the event of a violation of these laws, the legal team of your Computech will deal with the customer, deactivate his account and prevent him from making any requests on your Computech website, and the company has the right to take the necessary legal measures to preserve its right.
17. These terms and conditions shall be construed and enforced by the laws in force in the Arab Republic of Egypt and hereby each party agrees to appear before the judicial courts of the Arab Republic of Egypt and to waive any objections relating to the venue.
18. In addition to any legal provisions or judicial remedies, we may